Tuesday 5 July 2016

Earn $20 Weekly As A Public Speaker

1) Know your niche

√ Know your strengths and your passions

√Questions to ask yourself
- What am I good at?
- What knowledge and experience do I have that I can leverage as a speaking topic?
-What is unique about me?
-What can I offer that no one else (or very few) can? What gets me excited?
-When do I feel inspired? What could I talk about for hours and still find interesting?
Get focused!

√Find a niche topic

2) build your niche

-Know what are you becoming famous for. (what you do)
-Know who are you becoming famous to. (who you serve)
-Know your unique marketing message. (what’s your message)
-Get out there in a big way and get out from behind your computer and connect with people! (Build relationships)
-Publish articles in your area of expertise and share your point of view. (All leaders have a point of view)
-Send out a snail mail or electronic newsletter. (Commit and stick to it)
-Make a personal connection and share your story. (Challenges and victories)
-Use public speaking as a tool (Share your message with groups)
-Create strategic partnerships with other like-minded business owners (support each other)
-Create and live your own unique brand of feminine energy (walk your walk, talk your talk)

3) build your list

Email list
Client list
Competitors list

Follow My Podcast

somto Okeke charles
somto Okeke charles

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

No comments:

Post a Comment